Monday 21 March 2016

The same haunting question

As I still have enough time for my lunch break, I've been thinking of spending the remaining time to gather my thoughts and re-think about some things. However, my choleric mind won't just be still. So I thought it's time to write again and update my blog. It's been quite a while. Even so, I'd probably be writing the same thing as what I wrote in my previous post.

A particular question, which was asked of me by an HR Director, has been ringing in my head. A lot of things, both internal and external, contribute to such predicament.

That question led me to another question, which I've done a number of times before. I'm pretty good at it. Although I haven't compared notes between the yes and no, whether should I go for it or not, I could tell that the yes has a lot of "supporters." I could only think of few "supporters" for why not but they're the ones that got me started in the first place.

Of course I won't be talking about the specifics, but I'd still lay some things out although I am at risk of not remembering them unless things stay as they are.

If things stay as they are... a lot will be lost.
If things stay as they are... bridges will be burned.
If things stay as they are... a lot will be destroyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment