Saturday 5 March 2016

"Are you happy?"

I was asked by the HR Director of a crewing agency with that question. I wonder if I gave an honest answer.

Happiness is relative. I can be happy. I can find happiness in things and I can find things that can make me happy. And I have joy inside me.

However, given how things have gone since the previous month I have not been happy. Injustice or anything unfair is quick to drown my happiness. So I thank God for hope, for the grace to exhibit perseverance. Still, it would require me the consciousness to forgive on a daily basis, as often as necessary.

Until justice comes, until I understand the reason behind the injustice, I would choose to forgive. Seventy times seven, if necessary.


Now Playing: Midori(五嶋みどり) - Tchaikovsky Violin Concerto 1st movement

No comments:

Post a Comment