Tuesday 1 March 2016

Early bird for a 1PM shift

For the second time, I came to work at 8AM when my actual shift starts at 1PM.

The first time happened because I didn't know about such schedule and no one told me about it. Awesome, right? As for the the second time, which is today, happened because I totally forgot about it. I just really forgot.

I'm not bothered for today's early bird experience. I actually didn't mind. Well, except perhaps the thought of coming home late. It's a good thing that I live nearby.

Albeit finding out, courtesy of our HR/Admin officer, I carried on with what I was doing, which was revising the draft I sent/emailed yesterday. I did stop, however, because I had to attend to something. I didn't want to miss it before my actual shift.

No comments:

Post a Comment