Monday 18 January 2016

Massive Headache

My head has been aching since a couple of minutes before 5PM. I've also been wondering why so since then. I'm reading two particular books this month that talk about how emotions affect our physical health. So I thought, "Am I unconsciously angry about something or someone? Why is there an increase of intracranial pressure?" Truth be told, I still have no idea until now.

Since it's been hours, I've already considered this a migraine headache. I think it's been a while since I had a headache like this. I can feel the pressure. (Cue: Paramore)

I am guessing that it has something to do with what I ate today although I could only think of those sandwiches I ate right after lunch. The spreads were dairy and a dip having MSG in its ingredients. If my neurologist finds out, I'd probably get scolded.

Hopefully this headache will be gone soon. I could hardly focus. I was actually thinking of doing research here at home but this headache is too troublesome. I'd probably sleep early, have a fresh brain for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment