Thursday 12 March 2015

Otoko no Yume to Atama ga Ittai

So I saw this otoko in my dream before dawn today, perhaps during the third watch. Then I saw the otoko in my dream during lunch break when I took a nap, because I really needed to rest my head. Too much trouble.

Unfortunately, I can't remember the details of my lunch nap dream. I hope I'd find it out, remember it. So now I feel like singing The Corrs' Only When I Sleep. Would love to make some things a reality. But then, which one? My first dream involved flying/riding over the wide seas. I'm not fond of seas or any wide bodies of water. #Dizzy

On the other hand, my head feels like exploding since yesterday or the other night. As of today, what triggered was something unusual. Hashtag pressure. It's tough being choleric and melancholic, either chol-mel or mel-chol.

I remember a time when otoko assumed something when I asked for a candy. Probably thought I was having a migraine episode then. How Goldilocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment