Wednesday 25 March 2015

First PNR Ride

This blog entry is quite late, but never mind.

I got one of my 1001 Things checked last 8 March 2015. It was Sunday, after our first visit to Ate Kay's place - Casa Peralta in ParaƱaque. After 27 years on earth, I finally got to ride the PNR. Woohoo!

From Pasay Road Station, I dropped off at Tutuban Station. I actually went to Manila to buy a pair of safety shoes, because we had a Monday deadline to EPPI - 68 Roces. Anyway, I was thankful for the company. Those boys were really helpful.

But I have to admit, and ask. Was I like a lost child then? I can always go to any place I haven't been to before on my own. But did I appear as if I could get lost? Oh well..


For some reason/s, perhaps watching too much J-Dramas back then, trains have a way of making me think of Japan. The pic above made me think of Summer Nude in particular.

This one below, on the other hand, reminds me of The Chronicles of Narnia and Harry Potter.



Now Playing: Yamashita Tomohisa and SMAP - Summer Nude 13

No comments:

Post a Comment