Sunday 22 March 2015

Thursdate with Ate Kay and AP Ash part 2

The first person who knows about the-thing-that-haunts is Ate Kay. Ting was second. I would've also told Gyann (or have I?) if she hasn't left for KSA yet.

And now there's a new one, Ashley. I spoke about it during my second date with Ate Kay and Ashley last March 19, Thursday. Yes, it was more intimate and of more gravity given what I just confessed unlike the first one.

It wasn't easy. I would prefer to be mum about it, but I was just okay that time that I didn't mind letting Ashley know. Besides, she's my AP.

The date was in Amici - Ayala Triangle. There were more people around and even the table right next to us, but I wasn't bothered much. Like what I said, I was already okay then. And the food helped. I don't know the name of the chicken dish, but it's one of the best chicken dishes I've tried. I haven't taken a photo though. It went straight to my tummy.

One of the things I love about Ate Kay, and her husband Kuya Jonjie, is how she brings us to different food places. I've already been to Amici before but I haven't tried back then what she ordered for us last Thursday. That chicken dish was for the win!

Now Playing: Incubus - Wish You Were Here

No comments:

Post a Comment