Monday 2 March 2015

Burdened

News I heard this morning just added to piles of piles of burdens in my heart for this day. Oh how quick these things to have surpassed my limit, or so I thought. I sometimes wonder if it's possible to measure the threshold of what I can bear. Or just anyone. I'd love to know mine.

As the piles of burden overflowed, there's just no way I could stop its cathartic expression. It's happened before and I usually do not, perhaps just could not, hold it.

There's one thing I am trying to learn nowadays when dealing with burdens, and it's not without difficulty. I'm learning and pushing myself to keep from running towards LalaLand. It's not something I always do but I usually do. So what I do now is the conscious effort to run to the only Arms that could uphold and save me, albeit not always getting something right away. It takes faith. And God's grace.

Now Playing: Sixpence None The Richer - There She Goes

No comments:

Post a Comment