Thursday 26 February 2015

Dinner Date with Ate Kay and AP Ashley

I had to carefully speed my way to Toast Box at Greenbelt 5 last night to catch up with my/our date with Ate Kay. AP Ashley was also there. Well, it was Ash and I's date with Ate Kay. It's been a while. We do have Sunday meetings, but meetings like what we had last night are quite rare. The last time I had a date with Ate Kay was July 7, 2014. It's been almost a year. And I was about to leave for Baguio.

We had a SWOT Analysis on our group. We talked about basics of discipleship. Everything just goes back to the Lord Jesus. It's all about Him. I was actually silently reminded of a particular distraction. Even so, I thank God for His grace. I've had a lot of incidences when I could only depended on God, on His grace. It was the only option I had.

Btw, I've just eaten two of the best noodles I've ever tried in my life. However, Ate Kay claims that BF (her place and "hometown") has the best Laksa noodles. She loves BF. I'm not arguing. Well, I'm taking that as an invitation to go south. Can't wait to be in P'que again. Oh, two of my crushes live there. Haha!


Now Playing: Michelle Branch - Everwhere

No comments:

Post a Comment