Sunday 4 January 2015

Italian Sausage

It's Sunday again and that means Legazpi Sunday Market is on. I love going to LSM. The market buzz just feels so nice. I love strolling and taking a look at the stalls. Many Sundays ago, I got to discover a Jewish stall called "Pick A Pita." Without second thoughts, I bought one of their products. I still remember it to be the Trio Breakfast, or something like that. I can point it among their products so I'm still sure which one I first bought.

The thing is, I'm very supportive of Jewish products. Besides, it's my taste of Israel. Literally. When I was told that their herbs are from Jerusalem, my mind quickly travelled to my dream city. I've always wanted to go to Israel, to be in Jerusalem. It's one of my goals for this year. I dare say and dream to celebrate Sukkot in Zion this year. Just the thought of it pumps me up.

For my brunch today, I bought Italian Sausage. Although I knew that they're not selling anything with pork, I still asked what their Italian sausage was made of. I was told it's chicken. Great! And it tastes great. I like how they're using a non-microwave oven. My food was not nuked. =)
(Photo taken from Legazpi Sunday Market FB, without permission.)


No comments:

Post a Comment