Thursday 15 January 2015

Just Write.

I just feel the need to write. Anything. Balderdash, whatever. It feels like forever since the last time I did, and I don't know when will be the next time that I could write again. I just want to do it now.

A lot of things had happened, as usual, and I want to write about some of them. I want to write about some encounters that moved me, leaving me in wonder, those that amused me, basically I have one common ground for these. It goes back to one that fills my mind right now. Those moments are still captured in my head, in my memory. I do remember the encounters and reactions. I kind of feel like re-living them.

Come a week, a fortnight, a month, and year from now the above cipher will no longer be remembered so I now leave a clue to myself should I read this entry again. Until now, I've been talking about the diversion.

I wonder what shall be when the sun rises tomorrow. What awaits? What to say? What to think? What to do?

Memories of first encounter has left me.
Which came first and after, I know not anymore.
But for such I leave till I do remember.
As for the rest just ask and I will deliver.

No comments:

Post a Comment