Thursday 1 January 2015

Hello 2015!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I can't say that I'm excited for 2015, not in a way that I am looking forward to what I would have and achieve, neither to where I'd be nor who I would meet. It's not about "me" for I am already past that though I haven't perfected it yet. Little steps yet faithful steps. What's more important to me is what I can do, what I will do, and what I must do not for me but rather for my Master.

Like what Paul said in his letter to the Colossians, "Work willingly at whatever you do, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people."

It's not new to me but as I think about it, the reason is I've been taught and shown this way last year. Moving forward, it only means (to me) that I've got a lot more to do. Whatever it may be, the mandate is simple. All I have to do is work willingly, as though I were working for the Lord rather than for people.

On the emphasis, it dawned on me that regardless how good it may seem to be for the people, I must stick to the mandate. For the Lord. I have to make sure my heart and everything within me understands that. May the good Lord help me.


Now Playing: Citipointe - Higher, Wider, Deeper

No comments:

Post a Comment