Monday 4 July 2022

Cathartic Escape

This abyss is still dragging on. My current escape is reading online novels and as of the moment it's one called When There is Nothing Left But Love. I started reading it since the latter days of last month as I thought it's going to provide me some very needed catharsis. True enough, it does. However, it also stressed me out in some chapters.

The main lead female is probably the first one I care about so much who pisses me off at the same time. And yet I cannot fully hate her. Instead, she feels like a friend whom I want to scold whenever she's being stubborn. Good heavens, I always feel terrible for her husband whenever she's being selfish and dismisses how her husband feels.

Just because a man is known for being cold and laconic as well as oozing with intimidating aura doesn't mean he doesn't get hurt. But then, he's too good to be true like, is there really someone like that in real life? Maybe bits of this and that of his character, but not all or even most of it. Well, I dunno.

I'm currently on a halt at chapter 880 as the next one from the site I'm using is actually a different story. I hope I get to find the real one soon.


Music: HYDE - Evergreen

No comments:

Post a Comment