Wednesday 29 June 2022

Looking Back..

Been a year and almost 3 months since the last post. I haven't been fond of recording this past year, and even until now. Just so happened that I have to review some resources and got some spare time to post. Actually, I have to make use of a proper outlet as my mind has been in shams lately.

Okay, so few of the things I checked were my old blogs, where the last entry was more than a decade ago. I read few entries and although I wrote those myself, I kind of find them a bit alien. I mean, they come a bit aloof and almost with an invisible wall.

Had I always been that kind of person? Had I always been distant? If the person writing those entries was someone else, even I myself would be careful when approaching that person. I mean, I'd definitely make sure to establish rapport and avoid approaching a little too friendly. And most importantly, I'd be careful with my choice of words. If I were from East Asia, I'd definitely follow proper protocol and use formal language.

Thinking about it, I have to thank the people who stuck with me during those years. I hope I didn't make them uncomfortable when I was around.


Music: Saratoga - Oublie Pas

No comments:

Post a Comment