Sunday 19 April 2020

Dislike

Been seeing plenty of posts from a particular friend that kind of make me want to say, "Friend, stop! Just STOP!" The thing is, I find my friend's posts unbecoming for someone like us. It's better described in our vernacular tongue but I'd rather not say it. I'm not in denial. Neither am afraid to face my friend should this post reach ta. I just think it's still inappropriate. I'm still a friend. 

For now I am trying to understand from my friend's end and point of view. I'm getting more understanding in theory but I don't take it to heart. We have different values and background and destination to take. My friend is also too young to understand some things. I'll just leave my friend as it is.

Now Playing: Susie Suh - Good Times

No comments:

Post a Comment