Saturday 11 March 2017

Korean Dinner at Ye Dang

16 January 2017. Monday

My college friend Angie messaged me early January inviting me for dinner (or lunch?) because she's been craving for Korean food at the time. Truth be told, another friend of mine invited me for Korean barbecue before Angie did but, even as of writing, I still haven't had Korean barbecue with this another friend of mine. :(

So I did the scouting for Korean restaurant. I remembered seeing some along Meralco Avenue, basically near Metrowalk, whenever I commute. I decided to go for Ye Dang and it was easily agreed with.

There were just the two of us but we ordered as if there were two more people with us. *shrugs*


We ordered a beef dish, which had a very tender meat that I still long for it, and seafood noodle. Oh, we also had an egg dish that was technically an omelette Korean style but I forgot the name. The side dishes were given so we had those. Of course, a Korean meal isn't complete without soju so we had a bottle. The one we had has the face of IU, whom I knew because of The Producers.

We may have had a lot of food but we also had a lot of stories. Well, Angie did the story telling, as she's always had, while I was the good listener. I've always been, or at least mostly, the listener. I enjoyed listening to her but I'm not sharing anything except for the fact that the stories she shared inspired and made me wish I could write a screenplay for it.

Now Playing: Lea Salonga - Reflection

No comments:

Post a Comment