Saturday 11 March 2017

Binondo

I saw this article from Manila Bulletin's Panorama about Binondo that made me long to visit the place as well as others that had been historically significant.

A couple of weeks after reading this, I saw Dr. Crickette's post about "Planning A Binondo Foodtrip." Man, I haven't really thought of going on a food trip in Binondo but the Panorama article and the blog entry caused me a change of heart. Because, why not?

Speaking of change, I decided to invite two groups of my friends for a food trip in Binondo, separately. Both agreed though one eventually made some changes. We'd still have food trip but no longer in Binondo. Doesn't matter, because what's important is that we'll be together having fun.

Now Playing: Idina Mendez - Defying Gravity

No comments:

Post a Comment