Saturday 11 March 2017

Korean Dinner at Don Day

23 January 2017, Monday.

Just a week after having a Korean dinner with my college mate Angie, I've had another, which was a buffet, and this time with teh family though just Tita and Perry with the driver. It was the latter's treat.

We went to Don Day in Antipolo proper. The largest photo in the collage was my first set. I've added more. As always, I eat more than typical girls. The experience also made me eat more pork than I did in the last decade, or almost. I'm not fond of pork, and I don't eat it saved for some particular situations, but Perry insisted. Not complaining though. Good thing I jogged the day before and on this day's morning. It was very helpful.

Now Playing: Lea Salonga - Can We Just Stop and Talk Awhile

No comments:

Post a Comment