Friday 16 December 2016

Preoccupations

I just read a draft dated April 14 about something that has been a preoccupation this whole year until I told my INTJ friend about it. After that chat, things have been easier to bear. But there's another preoccupation that I could hardly bear. It's too massive I don't know how to get started.

Now I am wondering if I am treating the prevailing preoccupation like I now do with the new preoccupation. For the latter is something I intentionally dismiss nowadays. It's also something I am pushing away. I also know that I can live with or without it. Without it, the better. Or so I thought. Who knows.

Between the prevailing and new preoccupations, I will definitely choose the former over the latter. It's not even about which is better but rather which weighs more in my heart.

what-would-you-do-if-you-knew-you-could-not-fail-39

More so, if asked with the question above, it's definitely a go.

Now Playing: ALi - Carry On

No comments:

Post a Comment