Tuesday 29 November 2016

Monday Night Thoughts

Following the realization that, yeah, I have a love-hate relationship with my extroverted intuition (Ne), I kind of became aware of the unspoken pressure the society and other people are putting on me.

I am not fond of normal things. Or better say, I can't always yield to it by default. However, there still is something good and beneficial about following some normal things. I guess for one is being relieved from pressure. I'm not really sure any more. Perhaps it's rooted on the human need for sense of security.

Things are getting blurry, even the visions I used to see. I was or rather have been feeling overwhelmed that I suddenly found myself while at the pantry early remembering things that got me started in the first place.

In one particular area of my life, I remembered why I agreed and stuck myself at my current work. The (re)start was not easy but I figured I dreamed of this. I wanted this. Looking back, I told myself that "this is my dream job." While at the pantry making coffee, I remembered Jon Bennett and Erin McCoy. Both inspired me and got me into this business.

Life.

After making coffee at the pantry, my mind led me to think of someone in particular. My INTJ friend knows about this. This person used to be a troublesome one but after meeting my INTJ friend and telling her of my troubles, things have gone better and easier. Indeed, there's something good when one resorts to verbalization.

Right now I am back being bothered by the pressure that has been haunting me recently. What a way to go.

Now Playing: Coldplay - Viva La Vida


No comments:

Post a Comment