Monday 30 May 2016

Sailing in my head

I had another dream similar to the one I had twice in a day. This time I got impressed with an act. Someone delivered something in my tongue, flawlessly. I think it's the third 'day' I've had this thing in my dreams in the past seven days. Cue: Only When I Sleep...

Having those experiences in my dreams is good. But having them in real life is better. And I had that today. I know I've been planning something, which is supposed to be contrary to what I'm having, but I'm simply taking what the universe is leading me to concerning this.

It feels like I'm back to my usual experience before, like in particular place and time. But it'll end soon. If I get lucky, perhaps sooner. Though it'd be nice to get in touch, I think.

Now Playing: The Corrs - Only When I Sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment