Sunday 14 February 2016

5 out of 16

For this year, I decided to aim for 16 books to read. It's 2016, that's why.

So far, as of yesterday to be precise, I've already fiished reading 5 books, which are as follows:
1. The Conversation (Hill Harper)
2. The 77 Habits of Highly Ineffective Christians
3. The Bible Cure for Depression and Anxiety
4. Spirit-Controlled Temperament (Tim LaHaye)
5. Solo Flight (Francie CastaΓ±eda-Lacanilao and Grace Chong)

Books 1 and 2 were both finished on January 24 while books 3 and 4 were both finished on February 7. Books 1 and 3 were actually my to-read books for the month of January while books 4 and 5 were my to-read books for this month. The Bible Cure for Depression and Anxiety is among my "regular reads" list, which includes the Bible. πŸ“œ

Oh, I started and finished reading Solo Flight just yesterday. I didn't know I could finish it in one or two sitting. I bought it in 2012 or 2013 during the Manila International Book Fair. I still have books purchased during the 2012 and 2013 MIBFs which remain unread. πŸ“šπŸ“šπŸ“š

Just 11 more books to go and I'd be able to complete my list. πŸ˜†

No comments:

Post a Comment