Wednesday 18 November 2015

Thoughts and Acts during APEC Summit Holiday part 1

I was planning to go out today, being a non-working holiday. Yes, I can now observe holidays declared by the Palace. I'm still not used to it but I'm taking the ride. Anyway, my plan got "busted" because my workaholic mind got stuck with APEC Summit. I even woke up from a dream about it featuring Russian President Vladimir Putin in particular. Also, I'm kind of tasked to watch out for two adults. Sort of, really. It's not official. But it's like I can't just leave these two behind. I even came to a point this morning thinking, Is this motherhood? Good heavens.


While writing this, I am listening to the APEC CEO Summit 2015 while searching about something in particular. Perhaps I should've just gone to work. I'm so restless. My mind is, the most.

Oh, I also have to make Tinola. I haven't done that before so if I do it now, it'll be from scratch. Thanks to Google for leading me to sites with recipes on Tinola.

If I could have my way, I'd be doing either of these: Go to MOA or Go to work. I'm leaning on the former more. I just want to take a walk outside, be away. Well, there's EDSA and Ayala and Roxas Blvd perfect for long walks, literally.

It'll be lunch soon and I need to prepare (yes, because I'm watching out for two adults). Btw, this lady facilitating the forum with Pres. Barack Obama and Mr. Jack Ma is bothering me. She's obviously nervous but please do something about the fillers. You won't be manifesting much of it if you avoid using it on a regular basis. Practice is indeed essential. Non-negotiable.

I'm also thinking about my laundry. I am that OC. My laundry is always my preoccupation, perhaps more than needed and more than other things. It's the conscious counterpart of work, which is always running in my head even without me initiating.

And there's the given task after laundry. I need to buy an iron so I need not to worry about my clothes. I prefer to do laundy myself except for the tough items like jeans and bedsheets.

Sheez. These things on a holiday, a non-working holiday. Good heavens. How do I spell this holiday? *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment