Saturday 28 November 2015

Fresh Brain

I've realized early this week how important rest is to my job. It's definitely very important. I need fresh brain, every single day.

My work involves knowing, in the deep sense of the word, events and situations. It's not that stern but some events in a day could've come from the past and some could lead to another in the future. It calls for the ability to watch out for some things.


For some it may seem easy, but I am not taking my tasks lightly. For I know that I could be asked to dig deeper anytime. Besides, I also have to say something about everything that I am going to serve before the day ends. There were times that I really wanted to do the hand-stand, or whatever it may be called, thinking it could help bring oxygenated blood to my brain.

Dakara, I no longer take sleep for granted. Although I could live with at least 2 hours of sleep, I know my biological system and mental faculties need lots of rest. So I am thankful that I live nearby. There are mornings when I woke up at the wrong side of the bed but then I would think by fast forwarding the day to sunset. Knowing that I need to provide an output just makes jump out of bed. Hajime!

Now Playing: Do As Infinity - Under the Sun

No comments:

Post a Comment