Thursday 20 August 2015

They Remember Me?

I am the type of person who rarely remembers names even though I get to be with the person for quite a time. Once separated and time had gone tic-tac tic-tac, chances are high that I wouldn't be able to remember the person's name. Sometimes, I would not remember a face especially if I've only been with the person for a short period of time. Most especially if the person is like among many people that I've dealt with. In short, I don't have a photographic memory. But who knows how my brain takes the info over time.

So I was quite surprised when there people in an office who seemed to have remembered me. It's been years since the last time they saw me. I was too surprised that I was making theories why they remembered me or at least thought to have seen me before. One, they do have great slash impressive (photographic) memories. Two, I have a face that is quite hard to miss or forget? Yes, the latter's with a question mark. Like seriously, there's something in the way I look? Well perhaps, they already knew that I'm 'coming.' Who knows.

Just can't help about it.

Now Playing: Utada Hikaru - Flavour of Life

No comments:

Post a Comment