Friday 14 August 2015

Going Back Yesterday

So I got stuck at home today. Wasn't feeling fine. Call it malady whatsoever (I just want to use the word actually) or simply body malaise. Nausea, which has been on and off for days, and stomachache. I had to rest a bit which got extended. It's like Solo's five minutes.

Speaking of Solo, I feel like watching the film - The Man from UNLCE - again. If only it won't cost me another P170 and about 2 hours, fine I would. I watched it last night at Robinsons Place Antipolo. I kind of had to watch a movie after shopping for some toiletries and undergarments. I actually had to force myself to shop for undergarments, and for some shirts but this was days ago. Hashtag needs.

Heading to a bookstore's warehouse because it's on sale was another thing though. There was just no need to force or push me to bother the tour. I'm talking about going to National Bookstore in Quezon Avenue yester lunch. I wasn't able to buy a book though because the line was just competing with infinity. I don't even remember seeing the last person in line. The warehouse itself was congested. And it was just the first day.

Had I went to a nail salon or the like, my day yesterday would've been a complete pamper day. From bookstore window shopping to undergarments shopping and movie watching. It was quite epic. I even got to do laundry (minus the jeans) when I got home.

Now Playing: Pepino Gagliardi - Che vuole questa musica stasera

No comments:

Post a Comment