Wednesday 12 November 2014

Impromptu Meeting with Neko

I finally met with my friend Neko again, after 1 year and 2 weeks. Wow. We've been friends for 12 years now. Wow. It's great to have a friend like her, with a friendship that long. I'm really thankful and grateful.

I've been thinking of visiting/meeting her since I came back from Baguio. I just didn't know when would be the best time. Then I got the opportunity to do so this day as I had to drop by my previous workplace. It's near Greenbelt, where her workplace - American Eye Center - is located.

Oh how I miss Neko and our SERG brothers and sister (there's only Kim left among us girls, in our batch)! I'm glad that she was on break when I came so it was okay to disturb her. Too bad though because we're on limited time to catch up with each other because she's got work. 

We weren't also able to have a photo together because we're still inside the center but I didn't want to leave without a remembrance so I just took a photo of our watches. *points to the right*

Will definitely meet with her again, and with Dave and Jemil and Mike and Kim next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment