Friday 7 November 2014

Back in Manila.

So I am back in Manila. It's already been 2 days actually. And thus my 4 months of stay in Baguio City ended, so far. I'll be back of course, unless heaven forbids, for there remains my family. I also want to return to Prime Hotel to visit its management. I already miss those people. But it's good to be back in Manila, though I miss the cold weather of the Summer Capital. I'm looking forward to seeing my friends again.

I have returned to do someone a favour. Let me correct that. I am back to return someone's favour. But I actually see it more as a duty to the family who took care of me all these years. I no longer have an agenda on my own. I no longer live for myself. As I've said (at least to myself), I'll go where God wants me to go, Hades included if needed be. No worries as long as I am doing the will of God.

The 6-7 hour trip from Baguio to Manila was pretty eventful, in the sense that I had a lot of realization. Learned a lot. It was, I'd say, sentimental. Sweet even. It reminded me of my every trip to Isabela.


Now Playing: Citipointe - Dominion

No comments:

Post a Comment