Saturday 12 October 2024

Murphy's Law

I am drowning with all these troubles. I could think of a bit of help, but I couldn't get everything I need. At the same time I am wondering, why. Why am I still breathing, seeing another day, and keep on living?

Of course, I know not the answer to these things. So I can only thank God for allowing me to live another day. But I am scared. I am worried.

Wondering until when this will go on, I can only wish to live each day as someone making sure not to waste Earth space. If I could ask God to turn back time, I would and I'd turn it back before all these started. I don't know if redemption will come unto me, but I wish God would be merciful to redeem me. I need that so much. I need His salvation.

I do not wish to trouble anyone, so I pray I could trouble God to look at me with kindness and mercy. I pray He would save me once again.


Now Playing: Aimer - Ref:rain

No comments:

Post a Comment