Tuesday 19 May 2020

Catch Up Sleep

It's not uncommon for IOs to have irregular body clock, especially during this ECQ days. NAIA Terminals 2 and 3 are closed so we've been all assigned to T1. Given that there's not much flights, we're on skeletal work force. I don't know with those from other terminals but as for us from T2, we have  3 days work then 2 days off in total. How that's distributed varies. Thankfully for me, it was 3-2 recently. Meaning, I get 2 days off ahead before T1 changes terminal-admin.

Working first then take my leave off duty is my cup of tea. But as I just finished my shift yesterday, I felt I had to catch up with sleep. My intention was only to take a nap, two hours the most. As I've been sleep deprived recently, I went on 5 hours of sleep, which is just an hour more than my average regular sleep.

Of course I skipped dinner albeit unintentionally,  but I had a midnight meal of instant rice meal - a Thai Red Curry, which I never thought existed.

I haven't gone back to sleep yet since my waking up from my "supposed" nap. It'd be nice to have a normal and healthy sleep pattern. Besides the basic benefits, I need to get rid of my eyebags. I look like a panda minus the cuteness.

Now Playing: Cocco - Raining

No comments:

Post a Comment