Friday 3 April 2020

Off Duty

My previous entry mentioned having 3 days off work. Thankfully, it got extended so I actually had 4 days off work. Today is my first off-duty after coming back from 2 days at work. I'm still off work tomorrow then I'd report for another day before embarking for a very long off-duty. I still can't go home though, especially after taking part in the Arrival Formalities of a special flight of repatriated seafarers from the United States. Yeah.

For selfish reasons, I am really looking forward to the lifting of this Enhanced Community Quarantine. I have a lot of things to do. I'm very limited given the suspended resources. I miss the freedom, whether to meet or avoid people. But my concerns are nothing compared to the collective national issues.

Still I really hope this pandemic ends very soon. CoVID-2019 has taken a lot from us, the worst of them are lives gone. It will also become very difficult for the government if this keeps going. I believe they're making sure that this doesn't end in public disorder because people are lacking especially in food.

Now Playing: Chihiro Onitsuka - Rebel Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment