Tuesday 7 August 2018

Adventure


Recently found myself itching for some adventure, be it travels (mostly) or simply any activities that can be done in the metropolis. Although I've always had that, the thing is I've been sort of very much welcoming to do any possible activity with other people. What has become of the INTP/INTJ in me?

There are very few people that could make it possible, in the past. A lot of them live really far and they of course have their own lives, meaning different schedules. Well, there's one pretty near but seems unwilling to share some fun with the rest of the barkada.

As someone who's always doing stuff alone, of course I still dare do them. Recently, I've watched movies alone, again. I just think it'd be nice to have someone to share some comments about what you've watched over dinner or coffee. I really miss my INTJ friends.

Now Playing: MYMP - For All of My Life

No comments:

Post a Comment