Monday 20 March 2017

2016 Autumn Feels

This is so long over due. This happened late October 2016.

When I first read Ate Kay's text about Tito Adolf's return to the Lord, my first reaction was one like being pushed back. There was that feeling of "suspension" because it's over for Tito Adolf here on earth. Here on earth.

The first words that I said was a thanksgiving, which has been my dominant feeling and expression throughout the wake until the burial day. I said, "Thank You, LORD, for the life of Tito Adolf." It was an initial reaction that has become persistent and led to more positive attitude.

Knowing what happened to Tito Adolf, how his family and friends pleaded for his complete healing and full recovery yet without God's approval, I dare say my faith increased.

No comments:

Post a Comment