Sunday 29 January 2017

Ginseng

I've known for a long time that ginseng has been a favourite of East Asians. But its amazing benefits didn't hit core until I watched a scene from The Producers where Baek Seung-chan, played by Kim Soo-hyun, offered Ra Joon-mo, played by Cha Tae-hyun, a ginseng. It was just an instant drink but it seemed to be still popular and acknowledged.

So I felt happy when I found an instant ginseng, which also had honey. I've also found some that I can just add to water, either hot or cold.

Ginseng should really be one of my regular drinks as it helps against fatigue in a sense that it increases stamina and boosts energy. Plus, it has anti-aging properties. No wonder the Koreans and Chinese love ginseng, with the former topping the "vampires" list of Asia.

No comments:

Post a Comment