Wednesday 7 December 2016

Another chill

So I'm having another blog entry about chills.

It's been more than thirty minutes and counting since my latest episode of having chills began. I had one some minutes after I came to work and another yesterday afternoon, which even got be thinking of having CBR instead of going to work. Yeah, who doesn't want to have complete bed rest?

These chills are among the discomforts I'm feeling at work. It's also one of the reasons I get to sleep longer than my allotted break time. Because "alteration in comfort" obviously affects one's CNS, thus followed by affected productivity. However, whenever I exceed my allotted break time, I note that on my DAR. Why not? It's simply what just happened. I slept during my break and slept longer because I wasn't feeling too well. What's to lie and hide about that?

For someone who is a Type A and very workaholic, I've learned to listen to my body and give it time doing things albeit my mental objections. Normally, I would drive myself like a horse but as you grow old, you get to realize and ask yourself, the L'Oreal way. Is it worth it?

If I were to follow what's ideal, I would be having a lot of missed works, all spent at home for some CBR. But then I would be reminded of our boss, my supervisor, and my unit mates especially my shift mate. Reality hits. So I usually go for, *crew discomfort! I'll go to work and kill myself so I can make and send my deliverables.

Now Playing: Sejeong - Flower Road

No comments:

Post a Comment