Sunday 20 December 2015

Kinyoubi no Yoru

Two entries from this, I did write about what I was feeling about the previous night. That night was our office Christmas Party. The things I've learned and assumed were just disappointing and in a way heart-breaking especially about the thing that I assumed. Unfortunately, there is no way for me to directly inquire about it. I could've subtly done so back then, but I am the type of person who wouldn't directly confront. It's like, "If that's what you want, fine. I won't deal with you then." It happens a lot.

The other thing that disappointed me was more of a sadness. Whether it came to pass or not was beyond my control. Just not knowing why got me wondering.

Then there was another that I hope did not bother much someone in particular. When something almost did not take place, I was definitely disappointed and perhaps my lack of 'reaction' was quite enough to have revealed everything.

Well, that was my Friday night.


Now Playing: Do As Infinity - Fukai Mori

No comments:

Post a Comment