Sunday 20 December 2015

HEAT

Our office held a security forum for a particular client last December 7-11 in Quezon City, in a venue that was just a couple of blocks away from my previous job-site.

I'd say the entire forum was interesting and fun. I myself, albeit being one of the facilitators, got to learn a lot as well. I even got to confirm one particular physical defense theory, which I came up with given my medical background. However, I got more convinced that I need to learn another defense means otherwise I might not be able to hold back as I would just depend on my basic AnaPhy information.

When the forum came to an end, I realized that I indeed got to have a break from my usual routine. I was grateful of course. But I knew I would be back to that routine, though I was aware that sooner or later there will be some changes. I was also thinking that it'd be nice to have another set of such forum for our clients. It is that essential. Not that I want another 'break' from the usual. It's mostly because I believe it'd be helpful for our clients, especially in appreciating how important security is.

No comments:

Post a Comment