Sunday 27 September 2015

The Age of Adaline


I watched The Age of Adaline back in May, I guess, at Robinsons Galleria. As usual, I was obama-self. I prefer watching films I intend to watch alone. Of course there are exceptions.

Going back to the film, I loved its cinematography. Actually, I loved the overall feels. It was heart-warming and sentimental, something perfect for a weekend night. I'm not sure though if I watched it on a weekend. The Age of Adaline, I dare say was also mentally entertaining while being sweet at the same time. It gave me those feels.

It is not unknown how gorgeous Blake Lively is and I think she was amazing in her portrayal of Adaline Bowman. And I loved her clothes! That red velvet long sleeved gown was just gorgeous and beautiful. I'd love to wear one someday. Chos! I also love what she wore on her last scene. Yes, it was perfect. I love both gowns.

As for the character of Ellis Jones, I think he's one sweet guy. It'd be nice to meet and know someone like him. If he looks like actor Michiel Huisman, that'd be a lot better. And yes, I prefer books as presents over flowers. It was also nice to see Harrison Ford portray a character unlike how I usually see him. It's kind of refreshing.

Because of this film, I'm looking for more that would give me the same feels. It doesn't have to be something about love and relationship; just anything sensible.

No comments:

Post a Comment