Saturday 22 August 2015

Bothered Much

I think I've stressed myself over the possibility, I mean the need of moving out. I'm currently looking for a place near Greenbelt or any place where transportation to Greenbelt would be with less hassle. The thing is, I am on tight budget because I'm also supporting my family in Baguio. I'm seeing a lot of I's in here, which means I'm too focused on myself. Definitely not a good sign.

Writing here is a good thing because as soon as I unloaded a couple of words I'm getting some clarity on the situation. I don't know what to do. And this reminds me of a conversation between Carl Casper  (Jon Favreau) and Molly (Scarlett Johansson) in the movie Chef. Casper claimed that he's lost. Molly then said something like "Maybe that's a good place to start." I dare say yes.

I've always believed that not knowing what to do is a good thing, a good start, only as long as you're willing to get some help and get it from the right source. If it is indeed from the Lord, then my needs will be provided for. *inhales, exhales*

No comments:

Post a Comment