Wednesday 18 February 2015

Unknown

The day will always come when things hidden will be revealed. It seems to be so in this case. And this spells trouble. There are things I want to do but I'm not in liberty to do so. There are words I want to say but they will bind me to accountability. As usual, I feel like I'm stuck.

On the other hand, how nice would it be to return to Legazpi Park on a Sunday morning. It'd be cool if I get to watch UFL games again every weekend or every other night. It'd be awesome strolling in Shangri-La Plaza, Powerplant, and Greenbelt again. I miss doing these things. And I miss Baguio. I'm looking forward to the day when I get to return to the Summer Capital. I'm already counting the days. Off I go not knowing when to leave and when to return.

And yes, I will go to Sagada after. XD

Now Playing: Sponge Cola - Pasubali

No comments:

Post a Comment