Monday 9 February 2015

Inside the Revolution effect

I haven't finished reading Inside the Revolution by Joel C. Rosenberg but it gives me a picture of what had happened, so vivid that I couldn't help being moved. Like today. There I was on MRT Araneta-Cubao Station wiping the tears welling in my eyes as I read about the Tragedy at Desert One.

It breaks my heart knowing that hundreds of thousands of Muslims were  and are brainwashed by the radicals. They're not on a suicide bombing mission on the way to paradise. It's genocide bombing on the way to hell. This is a new form of pagan practice done way back before Christ was born, causing God to condemn how people sacrificed their children on fire.

May this come to an end.

Now Playing: Hagit Yaso - Standing at the Gate

No comments:

Post a Comment