Thursday 5 February 2015

Go-to Friends

Grateful. That's what I am for having a friend and sister whom I know is there to listen and answer my questions whenever possible. Frances is her name and I thank God for her. We're miles and islands apart but it doesn't feel much that way. Just skip the physical distance. I could say the same to Gyann, also a friend and sister of ours, but I've got no smart phone and I couldn't always get online to catch up with her. She's in KSA right now. Nevertheless, I could say mizpah. God sees the three of us.

I had to tell Frances something yester night as something bothers me to the core. And it was too close to driving me nuts. What a sink.

This week began with it distracting me. I had to find the answer, perhaps the right punctuation. I'm speaking balderdash again.

I kind of remember writing a poem, which I haven't actually finished or completed. I don't have the copy with me but it goes like this: Sing to me, my love. Sing to me... Soothe me with your voice...

It would've been nice if Kei was within reach. I've some things to ask him and his wife Mitch. He's my kind of go-to guy about bothersome things like this.


Now Playing: Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud

No comments:

Post a Comment