Saturday 20 December 2014

Distraction vs. Diversion

The internet connection at home is getting on my nerves. It's so slow. And I'm close to losing temper. Talk about being short tempered. I've become one quite often lately. It's not good.

Looking back to what happened in the past week, I'd say the new diversion has joined the distraction. I am going to use these words for the sake of identifying one from the other. But it's just my friend Frances who knows about it. I told her about it last night, during our Christmas Party at work.

Oh life!

I guess the names fit for which they are intended for. But truth be told, neither have met the basic requirement, the start for everything. If I would think about it, I feel like laughing at myself and at the situation.

Truth be told, I appreciate the close encounters. But then... but then... and yet... and yet...


Now Playing: Scarlett Johansson & Pete Yorn - Relator

No comments:

Post a Comment