Friday 10 February 2017

Manila Cathedral

It's been more than a decade when I had the chance to visit Intramuros for the second time. For the third time, it's been almost two decades since the first. I've loved Intramuros since I first came during my fifth grade in primary school.

On January 25, I got the chance to go to Intramuros again and was spared with a couple of minutes to walk around. As I passed by the Manila Cathedral, I thought it had some European feel, which was no surprise. If only I could stare at its dome for hours, I would. I just sufficed myself with a couple of photos but this one is the better shot I had.

While walking along the streets of Intramuros I thought to myself if our national heroes also walked the same path. It feels nice to be in the same place where they used to be.

I will never get tired coming back to Intramuros. Well, the travel is not that convenient but it's always worth it once you get inside the walled city.

Now Playing: Joey Ayala and Bayang Barrios - Walang Hanggang Paalam

No comments:

Post a Comment