Wednesday 24 August 2016

12 months...


I came back to Business Profiles Inc (BPI), after 55 months.

I didn't expect it, to be back that is. I did, however, imagine and look forward to an opportunity to pull a Jon Bennett or Erin McCoy. Well, more of the former as the latter does more than her day job. And I guess I got that wish granted, with all its ups and downs. Mostly the latter. But what the hell.

Thinking about it, it's actually possible to pull an Erin McCoy. And it's the way things are supposed to go for a Christian, especially as we're living in the last days. I should be sharpening my sword more than ever, making sure my shield is impenetrable. I'll dig more into that later.

Back at the BPI, the past 12 months have been a roller coaster ride. A lot had happened. I've met a lot of people. A lot have also already left and only a number remains. Being back has allowed me to have the opportunity to feel and actually live something that I wondered after reading The Last Jihad series.

A lot of memories are worth keeping, lessons included albeit being experienced the tough way. But hey, I got my wish again! That is to develop a character of patient endurance. My favourite though is having my INTJ trait on with regard to time. It's a good practice. It should be the practice, I must say.

I think I've been even pretty excited to mark this day as I had been making countdowns to this as I posted the following:


One year... Making it here for 12 months allowed me to prove quite a few things. And I am happy to have made it here this long.

Now Playing: Susie Suh - Lucille

No comments:

Post a Comment