Friday 24 June 2016

10 months...

Today marks my tenth month in the company I am working at. I must say that the first months showed me a window and possibility of what I was particularly thinking about before coming here. In short, it was a dream come true. Add to that a temporary post in a unit that made things very interesting. Those were the days when I was pegging Jon Bennett.

As of now, or during the past days rather, I've been recalling how and why I got started. I had to see what I saw before again. That vision, if it's still there, must be clear before me.

Our office has this "quote of the day" matrix thingy that I usually look at. For today, it tells me to be thankful for the blessings I've had.

It's been ten months, of blessings though in different forms. I've seen good and bad things. I've been encouraged and disappointed. Still, I consider the negative situations a blessing albeit in disguise. They've taught me a lot, just not in a very comfortable way.

I have also met people, some already left while others have stayed and others more being new, and all have taught me or made me realize a lot of things. Am definitely grateful for the lessons.

Two more months and it will be a year long of stay.

Now Playing: Susie Suh - Lucille

No comments:

Post a Comment