Wednesday 17 August 2016

Countdown to one year

Just a week more to go and it's been a year since I came back. Add two more weeks to that and it's been also a year since I first met this ISFP.

I kind of find myself these past few weeks looking back to both days. I still remember what I wore when I came for the first time after three years. It was my plain orange top.

Some things are just memorable, like something cemented in your thoughts recurring every now and then, even the minute details. Apparently, I also remember what I wore on top... ♫ when I first saw you from across the road... ♫ Yeah, it had that feels. I was wearing a plain white blouse. I think I paired it with my striped beige pants. The ISFP was wearing a baby blue top.

I'm not actually sure if it was the ISFP whom I met but that encounter across the road has since been stuck in my memory. I even remember my expression during the encounter, sort of. It was my typical snobbish reaction. Haha. That moment just got sealed in my memory.

I'm quite curious what shall become this coming fortnight, and in the week after. I do really look forward to that. It feels like weeks of memories worth keeping. Seems like I am getting sentimental. Well, I am.

The song that's playing right now perfectly fits these two events I am recalling. ♫ There was a reason I collided into you. ♫ Indeed.


Now Playing:  Susie Suh - Here With Me (Two Worlds)

No comments:

Post a Comment