Monday 25 July 2016

24 July 2016

This day marked my 11th month with BPI.

I made a little 'celebration' to commemorate the day by having tea and cake. How British. I should've had a black coffee and something Jewish or at least Mediterranean.


Havin’ a cup of #Tea and a slice of #VanillaTigerRoll for a mini-celebration.With my journal and #HappyJar that witnessed 11 months of #VisionAndPerseverance. Because someone saw somethin’ I did not. #BlackPearlConsultancy

Indeed, it had been 11 months of perseverance and adherence to a vision. Working back at BPI is sort of a dream come true. I didn't technically wished to be back but I hoped for something, which I've been doing these past months.

How so? It all began after I finished reading The Last Jihad series, which I completed in June 2014. I wondered what it'd be like to be in the shoes of Jon Bennett and Erin McCoy. Of course, minus the former's tough experience in Jerusalem prior to his assignment and the latter's... I don't know. McCoy is my favourite character in The Last Jihad

Patience is a virtue indeed and I thank God for allowing me to have this experience.

I also remember an encounter with our managing director months before I came back to BPI. I saw him at the Legazpi Sunday Market at the first half of last year. I approached him just to say hi. He said I looked familiar. Wooh..

Now Playing: Howie Day - Collide

No comments:

Post a Comment