Thursday 8 September 2016

Wide Awake

I haven't slept yet since today's sunrise. Not really that I can't sleep or having those usual insomnia episodes. I'm simply having a hyperactive brain today. It's on non-stop thinking and musings that sleep suddenly became non-existent.

Well, I haven't really tried hitting the sack because I know I'll just go tossing and turning in my bed (cue: JLo's Waiting for Tonight). I tried to sleep while riding the UV Express from Makati to Antipolo but my obsessive brain just wouldn't stop thinking.

So what was I thinking? A lot.


If I would index the subject of my thoughts, each letter of the alphabet would have sub-topics and each sub-topic would lead to at least two options. I just learned to avoid going beyond three options because it would just go infinitely.

Basically, being an INTx explains everything. I can switch to -Perceiving and -Judging. C'est la vie. C'est moi.

The sun is about to set so I have to wrap my random research. That means from being INTP, I have to turn into INTJ now just so I'd feel less guilty. This reminds me that I have to exert more effort to highlight my strengths and work on my weaknesses.

But my brain... my thoughts... Gotta force myself into being INTJ.


Now Playing: Paramore - CrushCrushCrush

No comments:

Post a Comment