Wednesday 21 September 2016

Flooded

It's 7:39 AM when I started writing this blog entry. And my head is oozing with ideas. I'm actually flooded with it. 

I got online after waking up and my mind has been thinking of this and that since. Perhaps it has something to do with my 12 hours of sleep.

Can't just stop thinking. It's not really a bad thing but my utmost concern is how to act on them. A lot of my thoughts, like any other, would be better if they are executed. No matter how imperfect. Two things though: 1, I don't know how to start; 2, a thought is easily overwhelmed by at least two others so I can't focus on the execution plan, not to mention the execution itself.

If I were a typical INTP, I would just think and think non-stop. But I also have INTJ tendencies so it's important for me to see things through, to see them become a reality, the concrete way.

Because of this dilemma, I just have to write. I have to let some thoughts out of my head so I end up writing but having already posted two blogs since I woke up is not enough. I could write about other things but I have to stop myself. 

It feels terrible to be "locked" this way.

Now Playing: The Spanish Guitar - Scarborough Fair

No comments:

Post a Comment